Vermont is well known for their glass creations. Take a moment to tour and observe some of Vermont’s finest creations in glass-work.
Simon Pearce opened his first glassblowing workshop in Kilkenny, Ireland. It takes an individual 2-5 years to learn the art of glassblowing. Glassblowers work in teams of two to crate one piece at a time. Each piece is hand blown and hand finished. These traditional techniques give each piece of Simon Pearce glass its own distinct character.
Visit our manufacturing sites to see us at work.
Mountain Lake Park, Maryland
Call Holiday Inn Express in Springfield, Vermont to make your lodging reservations today.
- Spacious lobby
- Art collection by local artists featuring Vermont’s landscapes
- Cozy fireplace and antique chandelier to make you feel comfortable right away
- All guestrooms have a mini fridge and microwave
- All guestrooms are non-smoking
- Free wireless internet access
- Two super spacious suites, featuring a whirlpool and comfy king size bed
- Two guestrooms with ADA compliant roll-in showers
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Indoor, heated swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Business center
- Self-service coin laundry for extended stays
- Pet friendly (please inquire)
- Hot breakfast buffet
- Scrambled eggs or cheese omelets
- Sausage patties or crispy bacon
- Biscuits and gravy
- Signature cinnamon rolls
- Fresh fruit and assorted yogurts
- Hard boiled eggs
- Cereals and breads
- Coffee, tea, milk, and juice
- Fully ADA compliant
- 5 guestrooms modified to be compliant
- New elevator for better access!
MOTOR COACHES AND GROUPS
- Complimentary on-site waste removal connection
- Ample coach parking at no cost!
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet!
With all these accommodations, how can you go wrong when you stay at Holiday Inn Express in Springfield, Vermont?
You can’t! We look forward to seeing you soon!
View Sun Mountain Adventure Park Website
Come stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Springfield, Vermont and we’ll send your family to Bromley’s Sun Mountain Adventure Park for an experience you’ll never forget!
Adults and kids alike will love the park’s amazing activities, including:
- Alpine Slide (one of the longest in the world)
- Big Splash Water Slide
- 24-foot Climbing Wall
- Trampoline Things
- Space Bikes
- Zip Line
- Giant Swing and more
The package will be available weekends only, May 28th through October 12th, at the rate of $174.99!
Our rates are for families of up to four and include all-day, all-inclusive Adventure Passes for your family (unlimited use of all rides; additional fee required for Sun Mountain Flyer). Additional Adventure Passes at discounted prices can be purchased at the hotel for larger families.
Rate includes a one-night stay, complimentary hot buffet breakfast, free in-room wireless high-speed internet access and use of our indoor pool and fitness center.
Bromley Mountain is a 35-minute drive from our property. At check-in, we’ll provide you with information on some of the quaint towns you’ll be passing through on your way to Bromley, including the best family-friendly restaurants!
Call the hotel directly at (802) 885-4516 for more information or book now using the link below!
The Ascutney Mountain Audubon Society leases this land from the Corps for the development and maintenance of trails in this area. These trails are open to the public. Springweather Nature Area parking is on your right about one-tenth of a mile past the historical Reservoir Road sign on our East Access road. The trails lead to views overlooking North Springfield Lake.
is comprised of 70 acres of fields, forests, and brooks. Mount Ascuntey can be viewed from many points along the network of trails. All the trails in this area are open to foot traffic only.
More information on these self-guiding trails can be found at the trailhead or by picking up a brochure and trail map from the North Springfield Lake office.